About National Financial Literacy Quiz (NFLQ 2024):
The National Financial Literacy Quiz 2024 - NFLQ 2024 is being conducted by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Through this event, SEBI aims to work towards financial inclusion and financial education by developing the knowledge and skill of the citizens of the country.
1. Organizer: The National Financial Literacy Quiz 2024 is organized by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The National Institute of Securities Market (NISM) is appointed as the nodal institute for co-ordination, conduct and implementation of the nation-wide quiz.
2. Eligibility Criteria:
The National Financial Literacy Quiz 2024 is open for all candidates who have completed their 10+2 / higher secondary level of education and are currently enrolled in any College/University/Institution operating from India under any course / stream. Only recognised College, University and Institutions shall be eligible to participate. College students shall be registered by their respective colleges/Institutions.
Winners of previous year National Financial Literacy Quiz, AKAM Quiz, or any similar quiz events.
Students enrolled in long-term courses at NISM (National Institute of Securities Markets) are also ineligible to participate.
3. Login Types: College students should select "Student for Quiz" as their login type, while Resource Persons should choose "Resource Person."
4. Registration Details: Participants need to provide their name, email address, telephone number, identity proof, and a passport-size photo. They must consent to the use of these details for Quiz-related purposes.
5. Quiz Duration: Participants have 10 days from registration to attempt the quiz.
6. Timed Quiz: The quiz is timed, with a duration of 45 minutes.
7. Question Format: There will be 40 multiple-choice questions randomly selected from a question bank. There is no negative marking.
8. Starting the Quiz: The quiz starts when the participant clicks the "Start Quiz" button.
9. Entry Submission: Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
10. Single Entry: Each participant can only participate once, and multiple entries from the same person will be discarded.
11. Amendments: In unforeseen circumstances, the organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz, including its terms and conditions.
12. Contact Consent: By registering for the event, participants provide consent to be contacted through SMS, telephonic calls, WhatsApp, etc.
13. Disqualification: The organizers reserve the right to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they are deemed detrimental to the Quiz or its organizers or partners.
14. Final Decision: The organizers' decisions regarding the Quiz are final and binding, with no correspondence entered into regarding them.
15. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By entering the Quiz, participants accept and agree to be bound by the mentioned Terms and Conditions.
16. Dispute Resolution: In case of any dispute, NISM has the right to conduct an online proctored pre-quiz round to select candidates.
Tie Breaker Rules
If more than one student scores the same marks. Following tie-breaker rules are will decide the ranking among participants with same-score. These rules will be applicable to all rounds wherever online quiz is used for elimination.
1st Level of Tie-breaking: Students score in High difficulty section will be given the first preference for ranking. Those who scored more marks in this High difficulty section will get a better rank among the students with same score.
2nd Level of Tie-breaking: After applying the first criteria, score in the moderate difficulty section will be given priority for ranking. Those who scored more marks in moderate difficulty section will get a better rank among same-scorers.
3rd Level of Tie-breaking: After the above 2 criteria, scores in the low difficulty section will be given priority for ranking. Those who scored more marks in low difficulty section will get a better rank among same-scorers.
4th Level of Tie-breaking: After applying all the above three rules, if there is still a tie, candidate who consumed less time while attempting the quiz will get a better rank among same-scorers.
5th Level of Tie-breaking: After applying all the above four rules, if there is still a tie, younger candidate will get a better rank than the older students (i.e., Date of Birth will be the 4th level of tie-breaker).